Greetings Reuse Fans,
This year may be winding down, but COVID-19 cases keep going up. Like way up. At CJ, we continue to stay vigilant and work hard to keep all of our staff safe and healthy. This also pertains to you as a donor or shopper. We want everyone to feel comfortable and confident that when you do have a need for materials or want to make a donation, the procedures we have in place are in the best interest of keeping everyone on site safe. In some instances, this might mean a limitation to the level of customer service we can provide. But we believe that these guidelines are necessary and will continue to enforce them steadfastly. Because it’s just the right thing to do.
- At this point, it should go without saying – please wear your mask properly at all times while you are here. Our staff wear a mask all day long.
- Please follow all signage and customer flow directions in the store and maintain social distancing while you are here. That means a minimum of 6 feet from employees and other customers.
- We can’t help you to load or unload your vehicle – be prepared to do this without assistance.
- We accept cash and most major credit/debit cards. We encourage card sales, our registers have tap to pay functions, and we do appreciate exact change.
- We will be keeping the number of shoppers in the store at any time limited in accordance with PA occupancy guidelines, but with the size of our building, this is not something that we frequently need to enforce.
We encourage you to please take advantage of our remote shopper assistance services. We know that it may not be the simplest process, but we are happy to be able to provide whatever help we can for you to find out what is in stock here at the store without the need to browse and search the sales floor in person. Our selection of featured inventory online is only a very small portion of our complete selection and is focused on unique, one-off items. While we are working to improve our online inventory, it doesn’t even begin to touch the variety and volume of more typical renovation items we have available. Please reach out if you have a need for doors, plumbing items, windows, cabinets, furniture, lumber, trim – whatever you need, we can check for you.
While the store and drop off donations will continue to remain closed on Mondays, we are also happy to schedule a pickup for your phone purchases Monday – Friday, from 9am to 4:30pm. We offer 7 day sold storage for your complete purchase order and you do not need to schedule a time, but be aware that if you do not, you will need to enter the store and speak to a staff member to have your items brought out from our storage area. Unschedule pickups are not available on Mondays.
- Email is the best way to send more of a general inquiry request – this allows you to provide us with more information and specifics about the type of material you are looking for, including and dimensions or photos for reference, as well as asking about various items. Tracking down inventory that may meet your needs is also time consuming. We can’t locate everything on the spot and do not have an itemized inventory of everything in the store. There will usually only be a day or two wait for before we can respond, depending on how many things and the type of item you are looking for. Thanks for your patience.
- The text line is designed to provide quick and easy assistance to get in touch with our staff in order to confirm the availability of items from our inventory site and make a phone purchase of anything that you see there. When you are interested in purchasing something you see online, including social media, this is the best way to contact us. This is strictly a retail service and cannot answer any questions about donations.
- You can also call the main phone line for assistance. This is the best way to contact our donation department regarding our pickup service, inquire about deconstruction services, ask questions about donating materials, or even reach our front desk. Please understand that often you will need to leave a voicemail. We are a busy bunch and can’t always answer, but we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Thank you for continuing to support Construction Junction during what has certainly been a difficult year on all fronts. We are dedicated to our mission and have made our best efforts to be safe and responsible while staying true the principles that guide our organization.