MON 9a – 4p
Phone sales + curbside pickups ONLY!
In-Store Shopping + On-site Donation Drop Off:
Tue – Sat 9a – 4p
At-risk shoppers/donors ONLY Thu 9 – 10a
Sun 10a – 4p
Remote Shopper Assistance Available
- We have set up a mobile text line at 412.339.9450 that is covered Monday through Friday, between 9am and 4pm, to provide direct assistance in purchasing featured inventory items on our website.
- We have added a direct text button to the individual item listings when you are using a mobile device. This allows you to send an inquiry to our customer service staff regarding any item you find online that you would like to purchase over the phone. Please make sure to include the item title or copy the item page link(s) and paste directly into your text message along with your first name.
- Our staff will locate the item(s) in the store, confirm availability, and prepare for a phone transaction. You will then receive a reply from out staff regarding the status of the item(s) and ask if you have any questions.
- At this time, our staff will need to call you to assist further or process your credit card transaction over the phone.
- Sold storage policy: We can store all your items from a single purchase for up to 7 days for a $5 fee. Storage fees are non-refundable. Items not picked up from storage within 7 days are returned to the sales floor. A store credit is issued to the customer less a 10% storage and handling fee.
- You can also utilize this text line to ask questions regarding inventory that does not appear on our featured inventory page, but we recommend that you email our customer service team with more in depth material requests so that we have the time to provide you with available items that may meet your needs. There is typically a 1-2 day wait time for email responses while staff locates potential items for you. We are trying to make it as simple as possible for you to interact with our staff and to answer customer requests as we receive them. We won’t always be able to answer the phone or attend to the text line. If you call, you will have to leave a voicemail, so make sure to text us to assure your request gets a place in the queue. This text line will provide you with an easy way to inquire directly about purchasing specific items.
- In addition to our featured inventory site, we will continue to list certain inventory items for sale on eBay. Some of these items will be available for shipping and some for pickup only.
Current In-Store Shopping Procedures:
At-risk shoppers only every Thursday from 9-10a
- Masks are REQUIRED to shop AND donate (unless covered by a medical exemption).
- A staff member will be responsible for limiting shoppers in the store. During peak shopping times, customers will be asked to wait outside until someone completes their transaction and exits the building.
- Shoppers are asked to maintain 6ft between CJ staff as well as other shoppers.
- CJ Staff will not be able to assist customers with loading/unloading vehicles.
- Social Distancing lines are in place on the sidewalk and leading to the register.
We accept cash and most major credit/debit cards.
Phone sales are credit/debit card only. Sorry, no checks.
Please be aware: While COVID-19 protocols remain in place, we will only be operating one register for cash transactions. Two registers will be available for credit/debit card transactions during peak hours. Exact change is strongly encourage.
Regular Hours for Departments
- Donation Pickups are made between 7am & 3:30pm, Mon – Fri.
- The Deconstruction crew works between 8am & 4pm, Mon – Fri.
- Office hours are 9am to 3pm, Mon – Fri.
Upcoming Holiday & Special Closures
- Easter Sunday, April 4, 2021
- Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day, Sunday, July 4, 2021
- Labor Day, Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, 2021
- Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25, 2021
- New Year’s Eve, Friday December 31, 2021
- New Year’s Day, Saturday January 1, 2022