PHONE SALES + CURBSIDE PICKUPS ONLY
MON 9A – 4:30P
Curbside pickup service can be scheduled for other days upon request. Make sure to discuss your options with us when making a purchase by phone or storing items. All phone sales will include a $5 storage and convenience fee. We do not hold inventory items, you must purchase item for 7 day sold storage.
IN-STORE SHOPPING HOURS
TUE – SAT 9A – 4P
At-risk shoppers/donors only from 9 to 10am every Thursday
SUN 10 – 4P
CASH SALES HAVE RESUMED!
Please be aware: We will only be operating one cash register. Both registers will be available for credit/debit card transactions. Exact change is strongly encourage.
Remote Shopper Assistance Available
- We have set up a mobile text line at 412.339.9450 that is covered Monday through Friday, between 9am and 4pm, to provide direct assistance in purchasing featured inventory items on our website.
- We have added a direct text button to the individual item listings when you are using a mobile device. This allows you to send an inquiry to our customer service staff regarding any item you find online that you would like to purchase over the phone. Please make sure to include the item title or copy the item page link(s) and paste directly into your text message along with your first name.
- Our staff will locate the item(s) in the store, confirm availability, and prepare for a phone transaction. You will then receive a reply from out staff regarding the status of the item(s) and ask if you have any questions.
- At this time, our staff will need to call you to assist further or process your credit card transaction over the phone.
- Sold storage policy: We can store all your items from a single purchase for up to 7 days for a $5 fee. Storage fees are non-refundable. Items not picked up from storage within 7 days are returned to the sales floor. A store credit is issued to the customer less a 10% storage and handling fee.
- You can also utilize this text line to ask questions regarding inventory that does not appear on our featured inventory page, but we recommend that you email our customer service team with more in depth material requests so that we have the time to provide you with available items that may meet your needs. There is typically a 1-2 day wait time for email responses while staff locates potential items for you. We are trying to make it as simple as possible for you to interact with our staff and to answer customer requests as we receive them. We won’t always be able to answer the phone or attend to the text line. If you call, you will have to leave a voicemail, so make sure to text us to assure your request gets a place in the queue. This text line will provide you with an easy way to inquire directly about purchasing specific items.
Current In-Store Shopping Procedures
At-risk shoppers only every Thursday from 9-10am
- A staff member will be responsible for limiting shoppers in the store. During peak shopping times, customers will be asked to wait outside until someone completes their transaction and exits the building.
- Masks are REQUIRED to shop AND donate (unless covered by a medical exemption).
- Shoppers are asked to maintain 6ft between CJ staff as well as other shoppers.
- Plexiglass shields were put in place at the register.
- Social Distancing lines are in place on the sidewalk and leading to the register.
We will continue to list certain inventory items for sale on eBay. Some items will be available for shipping and some for pickup only.
We accept cash and most major credit/debit cards. Phone sales are credit/debit card only. Sorry, no checks.
Regular Hours for Departments
- Donation Pickups are made between 7am & 3:30pm, Mon – Fri.
- The Deconstruction crew works between 8am & 4pm, Mon – Fri.
- Office hours are 9am to 3pm, Mon – Fri.
Upcoming Holiday & Special Closures
- Thanksgiving, Thu., Nov. 26
- Christmas Eve, Thu., Dec. 24
- Christmas Day, Fri., Dec. 25
- New Year’s Eve, Thu., Dec. 31
- New Year’s Day, Fri., Jan. 1, 2021
- MLK Day, Mon., Jan. 18, 2021