If you find yourself answering yes to these questions, contact us.
- Remodeling a kitchen or bath?
- Moving and your garage is full of lumber, old tools or hardware that you would rather not take with you?
- Doing a gut rehab or whole house demolition?
- Stuck with new building material you paid for but can’t use?
Pay to have usable building material buried in a big hole in the ground. Remember there is no “away” as in “just throw it away”
Pick Up your usable building material free of charge if you have enough material.
Give you a tax receipt so you can write off the value of the usable material you donate to Construction Junction.
Help you get in touch with an appraiser if you believe your donation might exceed $5,000 (see IRS guidelines for assigning value to your donation pdf).
When you donate:
Save money on your disposal costs.
Support an organization that keeps between 800 and 1,000 tons of usable building materials out of landfills every year!
Save money on your future renovation projects.
Help keep this resource for used building materials well stocked for your next project!
I have a donation, what’s next?
- Call (412) 243-5025 ext. 11 to speak with Ben, our Donation Manager. Regular office hours are M-F, 7a-3:30p
- As a result of your request, we will determine if you have enough material to provide a free pick up or we may request you bring your item to us.
- We usually schedule one to two weeks out, however we will make every effort to pick up your item within the week that you call. Large amounts of material and full kitchen sets receive scheduling priority.
- Remember we reserve the right to refuse any material that does not meet our quality standards –please look at our acceptance policies.