Contractors get priority pickup for your used and surplus materials – Free!
A little background
The US EPA has estimated that US companies generate 136 million tons of building-related construction and demolition waste per year, with 92% of that waste attributed to renovation and demolition. Construction Junction is working to be a solution to this growing problem. Nearly every contractor we meet has a story to tell about large quantities of good material from remodeling/renovation projects that has gone into the dumpster.
- commercial or residential jobs with large amounts of material (doors windows, cabinets, trim etc,.) to be removed?
- excess building material on your job site?
- surplus or used building material in a warehouse or storage facility that’s costing you money?
- And as we’re a nonprofit, you’ll receive a donation receipt!
- if you believe your donation might exceed $5,000 in value, remember to get it appraised before we pickup (see IRS guidelines).
I have a donation, what’s next?
- Call (412) 243-5025 ext. 11 to speak with our donations department. Regular office hours are M-F, 7a-3:30p
- As a result of your request, we will determine if you have enough material to provide a free pick up or we may request you bring your item to us.
- We usually schedule one to two weeks out, however we will make every effort to pick up your item within the week that you call. Large amounts of material and full kitchen sets receive scheduling priority.
- Remember we reserve the right to refuse any material that does not meet our quality standards –please look at our acceptance policies.