Hours of Operation
PHONE SALES + CURBSIDE PICKUPS ONLY
MON 9A – 4:30P
REMOTE SHOPPING ASSISTANCE (VIA TEXT/EMAIL) IS ONLY AVAILABLE MON-FRI!
SCHEDULED PICKUPS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
We have set up a mobile text line at 412.339.9450 to provide direct assistance in purchasing featured inventory items on our website. This text line is covered Mon – Fri, from 9am to 4pm. Any text or email received outside of these hours will not be responded to until the next covered shift begins (i.e. weekends).
CASH SALES HAVE RESUMED
We now have one register available for cash transactions. Your checkout time will still be faster with a credit/debit card and we also have tap to pay options. Exact change is also encouraged.
In-Store Shopping TUE – SUN
- A staff member will be responsible for limiting shoppers in the store. Due to occupancy limites, during peak shopping times, customers may be asked to wait outside until someone completes their transaction and exits the building. This is unusual, but is a possibility, especially on the weekends.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all CJ staff, as well as for anyone to shop or donate.
- Shoppers must maintain 6ft between CJ staff as well as other shoppers.
- Plexiglass shields put in place at the register.
- Social Distancing lines are in place on the sidewalk and leading to the register.
- Store access on Thursdays from 9a to 10a will be limited to only vulnerable populations for COVID-19 infection. Shoppers who do not fall into one of those groups are asked to wait until after 10am to come to the store to shop or donate. Please refer to the Pa Department of Health COVID-19 guidelines.
We will continue to list certain inventory items for sale on eBay. Some items will be available for shipping and some for pickup only.
No-Contact Pickups Available for Qualifying Donations
DROP OFF DONATIONS AT CJ
During all regular store hours, no appointment necessary.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all CJ Staff.
- Masks are REQUIRED to donate.
- CJ staff will NOT be able to assist donors to unload.
- We will NOT be accepting:
BIKES, NON-FUNCTIONING APPLIANCES, GLOBAL LINKS MEDICAL ITEMS, LIGHT BULBS, FLUORESCENT BALLASTS OR BATTERIES.
Please make sure to read our What We Accept page for all regular material donation guidelines.
For people who plan to visit the store or drop off materials, we ask that you please follow guidelines as laid out by Pennsylvania and the CDC. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
- The City of Pittsburgh recycling drop off located in our lot will open in accordance with our on site operations.