Resuming Adjusted In-Person Operations for Yellow Phase – Beginning 5.18
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI 9A – 3P | SAT 9A – 5P | SUN 12 – 3P
You can also utilize this text line to ask questions regarding inventory that does not appear on our featured inventory page. We are trying to make it as simple as possible for you to interact with our staff and to answer customer requests as we receive them. We won’t always be able to answer the phone. If you call, you will have to leave a voicemail, so make sure to text us to assure your request gets a place in the queue. This text line will provide you with an easy way to ask questions and inquire about purchases. The more information you can provide us up front about what you are looking for will make it easier for us to assist without having to arrange to call you back before you are ready to make a purchase.
Materials purchased by phone can still be picked up from the store with no staff interaction with customers.
DROP OFF DONATIONS AT CJ RESUME MONDAY, MAY 18th
- Masks are REQUIRED for all CJ Staff.
- Masks are REQUIRED to donate.
- CJ staff will NOT be able to assist donors to unload.
- We will NOT be accepting:
BIKES, NON-FUNCTIONING APPLIANCES, GLOBAL LINKS MEDICAL ITEMS, LIGHT BULBS OR BATTERIES.
Please make sure to read our What We Accept page for all regular material donation guidelines.
IN-STORE SHOPPING RESUMES (WITH LIMITED CAPACITY) SUNDAY, MAY 24th
Reminder that we will be CLOSED for Memorial Day, May 25th, as usual.
- A staff member will be responsible for limiting shoppers in the store. During peak shopping times, customers will be asked to wait outside until someone completes their transaction and exits the building.
- Masks are REQUIRED to shop AND donate.
- Shoppers must maintain 6ft between CJ staff as well as other shoppers.
- Plexiglass shields put in place at the register.
- Social Distancing lines are in place on the sidewalk and leading to the register.
We will continue to list certain inventory items for sale on eBay.Some items will be available for shipping and some for pickup only.
For people who plan to visit the store or drop off materials, we ask that you please follow guidelines as laid out by Pennsylvania and the CDC. If you are not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
- The City of Pittsburgh recycling drop off located in our lot will open in accordance with our on site operations beginning Monday, May 18th.